Cosplayzine Submission Guidelines :
Send us your cosplay photos and information to our email at email@example.com with the following included :
We are accepting 4-6 photos, a brief bio and your social or cosplay related business links.
1. All character’s names in a list (also rename your photos if possible, we don’t always know the movies,shows or game or the versions of your characters you are portraying ).
2. The name the cosplayer that wants printed in the magazine (your name or your cosplay name)
3. The model (yourself and any recognizable person) and photographer written or typed permissions. (If you are the photographer and it is a group photo taken in a public area this is not required but will be accepted)
4.You must own the rights to the photo to submit or have a photography release, or screenshot of the photographer accepting their photos to be published in our magazine via social media (Ex: Facebook)
5. The links of the cosplayer and/or photographer. (Limit 2 links per person/business)
6. We need high resolution digital photographs in order to print best quality. See below.
We prefer that your photos are 8.5 x 11 or 2550 x 3300 ( a full page size).
*The minimum size we will accept 3×5 (900×1500). Scanned photos need to be scanned at 300dpi.
Your photo can not be considered unless its dimensions allow quality printing.
You can check the size of your photo by right clicking, clicking properties and then clicking details.
We do not accept nude, obscene, or discriminatory photographs.
Final decision for submissions is sole discretion of the editors.